Flush Sash Windows
Flush sash upvc windows offer the realism of a traditional pre-1932 timber window combined with 21st century thermal benefits.
Many property owners require a traditional timber window frame, sometimes due to planning or environmental restrictions and Timber frames tend to be expensive, need regular maintenance and can be difficult to replace.
We can offer a casement window that would fit into any property where the sash is fitted flush into the frame – and which could be foiled to mimic traditional timber or to offer a sleek, contemporary finish.
£25 off and a free argon upgrade with any upvc window ordered in January
Now from only £65 inc VAT
Flush sash windows, like the rest of our upvc window range, are A rated. They offer a lower cost window with higher thermal benefits than timber – in addition to being fully secure.
Available in the sculptured profile with the flush finish on external faces, 28mm double glazing, internally beaded, shootbolt locking with a wide choice of opening configurations, colours, finishes, hardware and glazing options.
- BFRC Approved A Rated Flush Sash UPVC Windows.
- Locking push button window handles (chrome, gold or white).
- External cill (85mm, 150mm or 180mm).
- Multipoint Shootbolt locking system.
- Fully sculptured profile.
- Double glazed 28mm Pilkington EnergiKare energy saving glass (clear or obscure (extra cost)).
- Black warm edge Edgetech superspacer bar between double glazed units.
- Internally beaded for maximum security.
- Fully compliant with the latest Building Regulations.
- 10 year guarantee.
- A+ Energy Rating (Soft coat low iron glass & EnergyPlus frame) (+10%).
- 90 degree fire escape hinges, easy clean hinges or child restrictors for bedroom windows (From £10 per opener).
- Trickle vents (From £15 each).
- Locking monkey tail style antique black window handles (£15 each).
- Fit pack - fixing screws, frame & glazing packers (£15).
- Integral Georgian bars, Astragal bars, square lead or diamond lead (price on request).
Coloured UPVC Windows
All replacement diy upvc windows are also available in a range of contemporary woodgrain colours including anthracite grey (RAL 7016), black and chartwell green. All coloured woodgrain foil finishes including light oak, rosewood and the contemporary window colours cost around 35-45% more than white upvc. Please enquire for an accurate quotation.
Window colour finishes offer the opportunity to personalise your coloured upvc windows to your own taste and style.
The range provides individual statement colours that instantly enhance the visual of your home from traditional grey windows and woodgrains to contemporary blacks and creams, the woodgrain colour range offers choice while still maintaining the virtually maintenance free benefits of UPVC.
Liniar’s flush sash upvc windows are less frame and more glass, meaning a much more attractive window and letting in the maximum amount of natural light. High-tech design and engineering combines with the flexibility to create an individual appearance for every home, pushing the boundaries of possibility.
Manufactured using multi-chambered upvc Liniar profile for optimum thermal efficiency.
We supply made to measure flush casement windows to the trade and diy, homeowner, construction sector, renovation companies and many more industries throughout the UK.