Buy UPVC Windows Supply Only Online
Offering replacement made to measure double glazed upvc windows supply only direct to the trade and diy with low prices from just £65 inc VAT. Our upvc window frames are BFRC rated and approved and comply with the latest building regulations. The BFRC is the UK’s national system for rating energy efficient double glazed upvc windows and you can find everything you need to know about the window energy ratings (WER) on the BFRC website.
£25 off and a free argon upgrade with any upvc window ordered in September
Now from only £65 inc VAT
Excellent quality supply only diy upvc windows at great prices! Buy upvc windows online and direct from the UK's leading double glazing supplier and save £100's off retail prices.
All DIY UPVC Windows are Made to Measure
We are currently offering £25 OFF any double glazed window and a free argon upgrade on all replacement upvc windows online.
All made to measure upvc windows are internally beaded with a multipoint locking system and we use the Liniar fully sculptured window profile as standard and can offer chamfered windows available upon request.
Our energy efficient diy upvc windows will not only enhance your house safety, security and thermal efficiency saving you £100's on heating bills, but will also improve your properties value and appearance.
- BFRC Approved A Rated UPVC Windows.
- Locking push button window handles (chrome, gold or white).
- External cill (85mm, 150mm or 180mm).
- Multipoint Espag roller locking system with two stage night vent lock.
- Fully sculptured profile.
- Double glazed 28mm Pilkington EnergiKare energy saving glass (clear or obscure (extra cost)).
- Black warm edge Edgetech superspacer bar between double glazed units.
- Internally beaded for maximum security.
- Fully compliant with the latest Building Regulations.
- 10 year guarantee.
- A+ Energy Rating (Soft coat low iron glass & EnergyPlus frame) (+10%).
- 90 degree fire escape hinges, easy clean hinges or child restrictors for bedroom windows (From £10 per opener).
- Trickle vents (From £15 each).
- Shootbolt locking (£10 per opener).
- Dummy sash/vents - equal sight lines (From £35 per sash).
- Fit pack - fixing screws, frame & glazing packers (£15).
- Integral Georgian bars, Astragal bars, square lead or diamond lead (price on request).
We offer a choice of decorative Georgian bars, diamond or square lead designs, Pilkington energy saving glass and window openings.
We supply A Rated upvc double glazed windows, flush sash casement windows, french windows, bow and bay windows and vertical sliding sash windows, we also offer tilt and turn windows that open inwards.
Coloured UPVC Windows
All replacement diy upvc windows are also available in a range of contemporary woodgrain colours including anthracite grey (RAL 7016), black and chartwell green. All coloured woodgrain foil finishes including light oak, rosewood and the contemporary window colours cost around 35-45% more than white upvc. Please enquire for an accurate quotation.
Window colour finishes offer the opportunity to personalise your coloured upvc windows to your own taste and style.
The range provides individual statement colours that instantly enhance the visual of your home from traditional grey windows and woodgrains to contemporary blacks and creams, the woodgrain colour range offers choice while still maintaining the virtually maintenance free benefits of UPVC.
Window Energy Ratings & Pilkington K S Glass Information
Our state of the art window system has been engineered to be capable of achieving high WER ratings and low U-values, meaning lower heating bills and higher property value.Double glazing: WER as high as A+14. U-value as low as 1.3 W/(m²-K).
Pilkington K Glass™ S is the latest high performance, low-emissivity soft coated product which offers excellent thermal insulation when incorporated within an Insulating Glass Unit (IGU).
It has a highly neutral appearance with optimal solar heat gain, thermal insulation and light transmission to provide the highest Window Energy Rating (WER) performance.
Pilkington K Glass™ S is a single stock, soft coated glass which can be used in annealed form or toughened, resulting in a product with the same thermal performance and neutral appearance. Once fabricated into an IGU, it can be used in windows in all types of glazing applications in new houses, conservatories and in replacement windows for existing homes.
- Improves energy efficiency of homes.
- Meets and exceeds the latest Building Regulations concerning energy efficiency for homes when combined in an Insulating Glass Unit with a suitable window frame.
- Saves you money on heating bills as less energy is required to maintain a comfortable temperature.
- Reduces unsightly internal condensation.
- Helps windows achieve the highest Window Energy Ratings (WER) possible.
Security is of paramount importance in all our double glazing, and our upvc windows are no exception and are fully accredited to meet appropriate standards and fully compliant with the latest relevant sections of the Building Regulations.
DIY upvc window prices start from just £65 inc VAT - Offering great value and cheap upvc windows online, we assure you the window quality supplied is excellent, just check out our customer reviews page. Buy online and direct from the UK's trusted and leading double glazing window supplier and save £100's.
We supply excellent quality made to measure supply only diy upvc windows for sale to the trade and diy, replacement upvc windows to the homeowner, construction sector, renovation companies and many more industries throughout the UK.