Door Hardware and Security
To enhance the look of your new patio door further, we offer an excellent range of security features and hardware, in a variety of finishes and styles. Colours available include chrome, gold and white.
Yale Platinum 3 Star Kitemarked Anti-Snap Cylinder
The Yale Platinum Euro Profile cylinder is a TS007 3 Star Kitemarked Anti-Snap security product to provide maximum security against known attack methods.
The Platinum 3 Star cylinder is independently tested by BSI to be awarded the British Kitemarked TS007:2014 3 Star accreditation.
- TS007:2014 3 Star approved
- BS EN 1303:2015 approved
- Anti-snap sacrificial front section
- Anti-Pick, Anti-Bump, Anti-Pull, Anti-Drill, Anti-Screw
- BSI approved re-pinning available with kitemark accreditation
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Superior strength with cylinder stability system
- Horizontal keyway
- Flat reversible dimple key with stylish new Yale branded key bow
- Key card for easy code identification and duplicate key ordering
- Available in single, double and thumbturn variants
- Available in Brass and Nickel finishes
Yale Euro Profile Cylinder
The Yale 6 pin Euro profile cylinder is a convenient everyday locking solution. Tested to the British Standard BS EN 1303:2005 the cylinder is suitable as a replacement product on PVCu, wood and composite doors that require a standard level of security.
- 6 pin Euro Profile Cylinder
- Available in Euro Single, Euro Double and Euro Turn
- Tested to the British Standard BS EN 1303:2005
- Standard Security Level
- 2 Year Guarantee
- 3 Keys supplied
With four hook bolts plus two shootbolts at the top and bottom of the sliding door, the Liniar patio’s locking mechanism has been designed so the hooks don’t protrude into the room, even when the door is open, making it extremely family friendly.
To make the patio door even more secure, you can choose the latest ‘anti-snap’ locking cylinders. With 3-star security, these cylinders offer even greater protection against the more determined would-be intruder using tools to break the cylinder and gain entry by manipulating the door to open.
Liniar developed its patented ModLok™ reinforcement and locking mechanism in conjunction with Yale, one of the world’s leading lock brands.